This write-up is component of the series Top 5 Spanish Slang indigenous Searched top top Google whereby we attribute a full list examples for:
1. Spanish slang because that friend2. Spanish slang because that weed3. Spanish slang for white person4. Spanish slang for cool5. Spanish slang for girl
Spanish slang for friend is the first suggestion the Google gives you once you type in the phrase “Spanish slang for” in the search box. So, permit me call you that there space a the majority of words. For example, the Diccionario de Americanismos perform 140 terms! ns did my research study using every the resources of my Spanish slang library and also here is a list of a an excellent amount that Spanish words offered in Latin America to describe a close friend or dude. Every in one place!
Amigo is the common generic translate into for friend in Spanish and also from that word you can gain some sport such together amigazo, amigocho (Mexico), amigui (Chile) and also amigucho. Yet if you want to blend through locals, you should consider some words from this list:
53 examples of Spanish Slang because that Friend
1. Acere: Cuba
2. Alero: This is the Spanish word for “eaves,” but can average friend in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.
You are watching: How to say friend in spanish
3. Bonco: the is supplied in Cuba to describe a close girlfriend or also attractive men
4. Bróder or brother: Venezuela, Peru, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic and Ecuador usage the Spanish adaption bróder, however Puerto Rico and also Bolivia usage the English “brother” follow to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
5. Broster: from words “brother” in Peru
6. Buey: This is the Spanish for “ox,” however also means friend in Mexico and Nicaragua.
7. Cabro: Costa Rica
8. Cabrón: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and also Nicaragua.
9. Carnal: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and Venezuela.
10. Causa: Peru
11. Chamo: Venezuela
12. Chero: Honduras and El Salvador
13. Choche or chochera: Peru
14. Chómpiras: Mexico
15. Cobio: Cuba
16. Collera: a team of near friends in Peru
17. Compa: that is a convulsion from compañero and it is supplied in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and Costa Rica.
18. Coño de madre: Venezuela
19. Consorte: Cuba, Puerto Rico
20. Cuaderno: Mexico
21. Cuadro: Colombia
22. Cuate: ns though the this was a Mexican just word, however it surprised me the it is also used in Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Bolivia and also Paraguay follow to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
23. Cúmbila: Cuba
24. Diablo: offered in Venezuela (among gangs)
25. Ecobio: Cuba
26. El mío: Venezuela
27. Fren: Panama. Indigenous the English “friend.”
28. Gallada: Peru, Colombia
29. Gancho: This word method “hook” in Spanish, however it is provided in Chile together “friend” or “buddy.”
30. Gauche: Venezuela
31. Gomía: This indigenous is developed by changing the syllable stimulate of “amigo” in Argentina.
32. Güey: In Mexico used as a noun is “friend,” but it likewise can be supplied as one interjection to express surprise
33. Hermano or hermana: This one is used nearly in all Latin America: Guatemala, Panama, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Honduras, Nicaragua, Chile and also less offered in Costa Rica.
34. Llave, llavería or llavero: Colombia
35. Llave: Dominican Republic, Venezuela and North of Colombia
36. Mae: Costa Rica
37. Manito: Nicaragua and also Dominican Republic, Mexico
38. Mano: Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia and also Panama.
39. ñaño or ñaña: Peru and also Northwest that Argentina
40. ñero or ñera: It is short for compañero or compañera and also is provided in Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Venezuela and also Colombia (North and also Southwest)
41. Pana fuerte: Puerto Rico
42. Pana: Mexico, Panama, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia (West), Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua.
43. Panadería: Venezuela
44. Panaful: Dominican Republic
45. Panita: Puerto Rico and also Ecuador
46. Parce: Colombia
47. Parcero: Colombia and also Ecuador
48. Pasiero: Panama
49. Pata: Cuba, Peru, Boliva (Souhwest) and also Chile
50. Primo: Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica and Eastern Boliva
51. Vale: north of Colombia and also Venezuela
52. Won: from words “huevón” in Peru.
53. Yunta: Nicaragua, Cuba, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela and Peru
There are plenty of much more words, yet I think this list will provide you a good taste from all over Latin America. If you desire to know an ext Spanish slang because that friend examine the speak Latino online thesaurus here.
See more: How To Memorize The Road Not Taken By Robert Frost? The Road Not Taken By Robert Frost Memorization
In the next write-ups of this series The peak 5 Spanish Slang indigenous Searched top top Google ns will provide you the list for weed, white person, cool and also girl.