Nose piercing is just a simple add-on to the facial beauty. But, when you know that you’re a beauty freak and symmetry impresses you, you care if nose piercing be done on the left side or the right side. Here’s a guide on ‘nose piercing’ and on which side you should get it.

*




You are watching: What side to get nose pierced

Nose Piercing: Left Side or the Right Side?

The scientific aspect:

As far as your choice is concerned, you’re free to get your nose pierced on the side that seems better to you. Ever thought about the scientific aspect or view of getting your nose pierced? If we peek into the ‘Indian’ traditions, we would mostly observe women getting their nose pierced on the left side for a reason that is more relevant to Ayurveda and less relevant to their choices. The left nostril, in one way or another, relates to the female reproductive system – more to parturition. Thus, getting the left nostril pierced is ‘said’ to help ease out the labor pain during parturition (child birth).

The logical aspect:

As I’ve mentioned earlier, nose piercing is a choice. Many of us find it astonishing and a beauty add-on, while many other do not find it logical enough to get a piercing on their skin – largest part of the body. The major scientific aspect, which is related to the female reproductive system, is, of course, a good and logical reason to get your nose pierce done on the left side – but at the same time, it is a ‘far to think’ thing. You’re free to get your nose pierced on the right side, on the left side and even on both the sides! What is more logical is to observe your face, facial shape and ‘the good side’ of your face. Take a look!

Symmetric face vs. asymmetric face

*


People with symmetric face have a boon when it comes to nose piercing. Since they have a symmetrical facial shape, they owe a choice to get their nose pierced on either of the nostrils. Those having asymmetrical faces need to be a little cautious as a nose ring or piercing changes the facial look a bit. All one has to do is to observe her facial shape well, especially the jaw line. If you have cheeks that range between flat and chubby, getting your nose pierced on the side that you appreciate would look good. For individuals with chubby cheeks, you’ll have to invest some time as well as money (I said, ‘some’) and get an artificial fake nose ring that can be worn without piercing. Observe well wearing the nose ring on both the sides and look for the better side where the nose ring looks better. Ask people around you for an opinion, but the ultimate choice or decision has to be yours! For individuals with flat cheeks or a sleek jaw-line, you’ll have to experiment a lot with the fake nose rings. The least you can do is invest a good amount of money and choose your favorite colored fake nose stud or nose ring and wear it for a week or two. Look for the side you feel better with; moreover, your face looks better with. Ask for opinions from people you hang out with or work with.

The mid-way to left and right!

This will be rare. This will be unique. And, gorgeous! You would not see many people getting their nose’s midway septum pierced. I think it is another good idea to get the nose pierced and end the confusion between choosing the sides of the nostril. I appreciate this idea because it’s convenient, it’s unique and most importantly too ethnic!

An alternative to nose piercings:

I understand that many of us cannot bear the sight of hurting their nose by piercing it. But, you do not necessarily have to get your nostrils or nasal septum pierced to wear a nose stud or a nose ring. Research a little on the online stores and you’ll get a lot of options to choose from. Plus, they don’t hurt!


What’s your story of nose piercing? Want to share some ideas? We’d love to hear from you in the comments!

Should You “Bake” Your Makeup?All About Nose Piercing6 Different Types of Nose RingsHow to Get Body Piercing8 Effective Ways to Treat Flaky Skin on Your Nose8 Effective Ways to Close Pores on Nose


Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment

Name *

Email *

Website


*

8 Important Things You Should Never Do Before a Facial

> The internet is tips and tricks on stuff that you should do after a facial, but are we aware of the things which you should never do before a facial? In this post, we have compiled a list of 8 things which will help you in avoiding any disappointments after a facial treatment.
*

12 Beauty Tips with Baking Soda That you Need to Try

> There’s an inexpensive ingredient in your kitchen cabinet that can be used for multiple beauty treatments – from softening rough underarms to reducing stubborn tan. Baking soda is a staple kitchen and home ingredient, but I’m sure after reading these extraordinary uses of baking soda mentioned in this post, you are bound to get surprised!
*

11 Alarming Signs that you Need to Lose Weight Right Now

> There are subtle signs that the body sends out that excess body fat is interfering with its day-to-day functions, but often we tend to ignore such signs until lifestyle diseases and health problems creep and then snowball into bigger issues, that most definitely need medications and medical help to treat. A majority of people think <…>
*

7 Reasons you are Not Going to Lose Weight with Exercise

> Exercise is often the first suggestion given to anyone who is trying to lose weight, and rightly so, because regular exercise not only burns calories, it leads to better health, improves lab profile, and boost mental health as well. If someone has suggested that you hit the gym with a vengeance to get lean, and you <…>
*



See more: How Do You Say Have A Good Night In Italian Language, 2 Ways To Say Good Night In Italian For Free

10 Most Realistic Ways to Lose Weight

> When you choose extreme measures to lose weight (yes, we are talking about fad diets, meal replacement powders, etc), you would hardly lose any weight, and just after a short period of time, give up on the whole idea of weight loss because let’s face the facts, these are simply not sustainable, cannot be followed <…>